Aller au contenu
- Fotoxplore Morocco offers you 4 socially, culturally and photographically rich and exceptionally well thought circuits for the adventurous and passionate photographers who want to take their photography beyond the cliché folkloric and touristic snapshots… Our circuits are color coded in Amazigh names: Awragh=Yellow, Azougagh=Red, Azegza=Blue, Fazaz=Mountain. Amazigh is the native Moroccan civilisation.
- I, Mohammed Kamal, aka MK will happily share with you my 20 years of hands on experience as a professional photographer in many facades of photography. My native knowledge of the Amazigh Moroccan culture, and the 16-year life journey in UK, Europe and the USA are what makes Fotoxplore Morocco’s expeditions a unique and unrivalled photographic experience in Morocco…
Where and when
- The Atlas Mountains and the Sahara Desert Territories Morocco. See Awragh (Yellow) Circuit.
- October 21st to 30th, 2018 Autumn 10 days Tour / April 15th to 24th 2019 Spring 10 days Tour
Group Size for Awragh 10 day circuit
- Minimum of 6 and maximum of 9 Participants. A maximum of 2 guests/spouses per Tour.
Experience / Difficulty
- All passionate and adventurous photographers over 21 years old.
- Partners and spouses are welcome too at a special discount of 25% off.
- DSLR, mirrorless and compact cameras.
- Busy shooting schedule, around 200km drive per day with many stops to take pictures accordingly.
- Moderate elevation changes and interesting walks.
- Discover the ancient Amazigh civilisation with their authentic social and cultural way of life.
- Meet people and share experiences.
Weather / Sun
- Temps 74/53 F 25/15 C – Sunrise 7:15 | Sunset 17:28
- Travel, landscape, architecture, people and street photography.
- Historic, cultural and social story telling to inspire your shooting experience.
- Professional photographer leader who will provide technical and artistic photography support.
- Photo walks, discussions and reviews.
- Authentic comfortable accommodation and delicious local cuisine within our circuit area.
- All meals, soft drinks and snacks are included.
- Transportation on air conditioned 4X4 vehicles, 3 photographers per Toyota for maximum comfort.
- 5% of the Tour budget is given to the needy remote communities we visit, either as cash or goods. We give and take to keep the balance healthy.
- The flight cost, transfers and insurance.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Personal spendings.
- Arrival & departure airport: Marrakech Menara, Morocco. We can arrange for your pick-up and transfer at a reasonable price.
- Our adventure begins at dawn on the 1st day of the tour from Marrakech and ends on the evening of the last day back in Marrakech
- Travel visa: a visa may be required depending on your nationality. Go to visamapper for more information.
- We recommend our photographers to have 1 to 3 days before and after the Tour for rest and comfort. This is also an opportunity to FotoXplore the Magic Marrakech at ease with MK.
- FOTOXPLORE MOROCCO TOUR & CULTURAL ADVENTURE FOR AWRAGH CIRCUIT IS PRICED AT 3250EUROS (THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED and FIFTY EUROS) PER PHOTOGRAPHER, BASED ON TWO PARTICIPANTS SHARING A TWIN-ROOM , WITH FULL BOARD ACCOMMODATION, TOUR TRANSPORT, TECHNICAL PHOTOGRAPHY SUPPORT FOR 10 DAYS AND 10 NIGHTS AROUND OUR FANTASTIC AND UNIQUE CIRCUIT IN MOROCCO
- Single room supplement is available at an extra 700 Euros.